This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Launching a REIT with Jaime McKenna of Minto Apartment REIT
- Real Estate Forums Presents: AMA with Jim Costello of RCA Analytics
- A Hard Insurance Market with Fraser Roberts of INTECH Risk Management
- Real Estate Forums Presents: Paul Finkbeiner of Great-West LIFECO
- Seniors’ Housing with Brian Kimmel of First National
- The Growth Strategy with James Wilson of Realstar