This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Technology Disruptors In Real Estate with Amy Erixon of Avison Young
- Growing a Large Portfolio with Noah Gordon of Menkes Developments
- Syndicating Private Equity: Year One featuring Ryan McAskile of McAskile Realty Acquisitions CREP 4
- Mid-Market Transactions with Greg Peacock of Colliers
- Understanding Proposed Tax Changes with Jon Newton of KPMG
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2017 with Chris Potter of PwC