This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Changing the Insurance Game with Warren Smithies of ROMIG
- Western Canada Apartment Brokerage with Paul Chaput of Institutional Property Advisors
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2020: Part 1 with Frank Magliocco of PwC
- COVID-19 and Apartment Tenant Relationships with Derek Lobo of SVN Rock Advisors
- Building a Real Estate Giant with Remco Daal of QuadReal
- Ontario’s Fair Housing Plan with Jim Murphy of FRPO