This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- YIMBYism with Chris Spoke of Housing Matters
- Green Development with Jonathan Westeinde of Windmill Development
- Pop-Up Shops with Adam Bent of thisopenspace
- The State of Retail Investment featuring Yash Kumar of Lennard Commercial CREP 3
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 with Chris Potter of PwC
- Canada’s Tallest Condo Project with Sam Mizrahi