This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 with Chris Potter of PwC
- Investor Relations with Brad Cutsey of InterRent REIT
- Focus on Ottawa with Shawn Hamilton of CBRE
- Interest Rate Impacts with Adam Powadiuk and Aaron Cameron of First National Financial
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2017 with Chris Potter of PwC
- Industry Leadership with Benjamin Shinewald of BOMA Canada