This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Investing in PropTech with Courtney Cooper of Alate Partners
- Pivoting as a Leader with Brian Rosen of Colliers Canada
- Decades of Selling Vancouver Apartments with Mark Goodman of Goodman Commercial
- The Value in People with Michael Turner of Oxford Properties Group
- Marketing Apartments with Austin Joynes of Rhapsody
- GTA Residential Development with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation