This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Dirty Properties with Riyaz Punjani of S2S Environmental
- 2016 Year In Review – CRE Podcast
- Syndicating Private Equity: Year One featuring Ryan McAskile of McAskile Realty Acquisitions CREP 4
- The Feasibility of Apartment Construction with Derek Lobo of SVN Rock Advisors
- What the Data Says About High Rise Rental with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation
- Real Estate Associations with Richard Joy of the Urban Land Institute