This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Alberta Post-Energy with Wendy Waters of GWL Realty Advisors
- Running a Retail REIT with Don Clow of Crombie REIT
- COVID-19 and Development with Kathy Black of Fiera Real Estate
- Western Canada Apartment Brokerage with Paul Chaput of Institutional Property Advisors
- Succeeding in Small Markets with Mike Bonneveld of Skyline
- Investing in the Americas with Jim Costello of Real Capital Analytics