This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Succeeding in Small Markets with Mike Bonneveld of Skyline
- Big Data in Real Estate with Matt Popow of CoStar
- Large Apartment Construction with John English of Tricon Capital
- The State of Retail Investment with Yash Kumar of Lennard Commercial
- Real Estate Associations with Richard Joy of the Urban Land Institute
- Pop-Up Shops with Adam Bent of thisopenspace