This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- COVID-19 and Real Estate Data Trends with Ray Wong of Altus Group
- Human Behaviour and Real Estate with David Allison of The Valuegraphics Database
- Future Risk Analysis with Brian Sutherland of Yardi
- 2016 Year In Review – CRE Podcast
- GTA Land with Mike Czestochoski of CBRE
- Real Estate Forums Presents: Jon Love of Kingsett Capital