This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- GTA Residential Development with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation
- RioCan Living with Jonathan Gitlin
- Pop-Up Shops with Adam Bent of thisopenspace
- Mid-Market Transactions with Greg Peacock of Colliers
- Mega-Projects with Michael Smith of ONE Properties
- The Demise of the OMB with Jane Pepino of Aird & Berlis LLP