This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Running a Fund with Peter Cuthbert of Fiera Real Estate
- The View from Vancouver with Tony Quattrin of CBRE
- Government Real Estate with Toni Rossi of Infrastructure Ontario
- Launching a REIT with Jaime McKenna of Minto Apartment REIT
- COVID-19 and Package Delivery Trends with Patrick Armstrong of Snaile
- Global Capital Flows with Karthik Sankaran of Eurasia Group