This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Insurance is Changing with Jeffrey Charles of Gallagher
- Real Estate Associations with Richard Joy of the Urban Land Institute
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 with Chris Potter of PwC
- COVID-19 and Vancouver Apartments with Lance Coulson of CBRE
- Top 5 Highlights: Vancouver Real Estate Forum with Peter Altobelli of Yardi
- Mega-Projects with Michael Smith of ONE Properties