This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Industrial Spec Build in the GTA with Chad Weatherell of Urbacon
- Syndicating Private Equity: Year One with Ryan McAskile of McAskile Realty Acquisitions
- Technology Disruptors In Real Estate with Amy Erixon of Avison Young
- RioCan Living with Jonathan Gitlin
- Asset Management with Alan MacKenzie of Triovest Realty Advisors
- GTA Residential Development with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation