This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Changing the Insurance Game with Warren Smithies of ROMIG
- COVID-19, CRE and the Government with Michael Brooks of REALPAC
- COVID-19 and Ontario Apartment Brokerage with Michael Betsalel of JLL
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019 with Frank Magliocco of PwC
- Transforming Apartments with Kevin Green of Greenwin
- Insurance is Changing with Jeffrey Charles of Gallagher