This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Building Condos with Sean Fleming of Metropia
- Dirty Properties with Riyaz Punjani of S2S Environmental
- Launching a REIT with Jaime McKenna of Minto Apartment REIT
- Green Development with Jonathan Westeinde of Windmill Development
- Building the Office Boom with Daniel DeMonte of Flat Iron Building Group
- Mid-Market Transactions with Greg Peacock of Colliers