This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Innovating Affordable Apartments with Curtis Way of RMS Group
- Seniors’ Housing with Brian Kimmel of First National
- A “Triple Net REIT” with Lesley Gibson of CT REIT
- Expanding and Diversifying in Real Estate with Shenoor Jadavji of Lotus Capital Corp
- Alberta Post-Energy with Wendy Waters of GWL Realty Advisors
- Why You Need Title Insurance with John Rider of Chicago Title