This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- The Growth Strategy with James Wilson of Realstar
- Launching an Empire with Adrian Rocca of Fitzrovia Real Estate
- Super-Urban Real Estate with Adam Paul of First Capital
- Mega-Projects with Michael Smith of ONE Properties
- Pandemic Proof Investments with Derek Lobo of SVN Rock Advisors
- Running a Brokerage with Werner Dietl of CBRE