This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Institutional Change with Gary Whitelaw of BentallGreenOak
- Building Amazon Warehouses with James Beach of Broccolini
- Master-Planned Masterpieces with Brian McCauley of Concert Properties
- Changing the Office Game with Gina Phillips of WeWork
- The Demise of the OMB with Jane Pepino of Aird & Berlis LLP
- The Feasibility of Apartment Construction with Derek Lobo of SVN Rock Advisors