This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Succeeding in Small Markets with Mike Bonneveld of Skyline
- Green Development with Jonathan Westeinde of Windmill Development
- Pop-Up Shops with Adam Bent of thisopenspace
- The Treasury Guy with Jason Ellis of First National Financial
- Apartment Trends with Wendy Waters of GWL Realty Advisors
- What the Data Says About High Rise Rental with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation