This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Pop-Up Shops with Adam Bent of thisopenspace
- Leadership During a Crisis with Alan MacKenzie of JLL
- GTA Land with Mike Czestochoski of CBRE
- Solving Affordability with John Fox of Robins Appleby LLP
- Apartment Tenant Survey Key Findings with Amy Erixon of Avison Young
- Alberta Post-Energy with Wendy Waters of GWL Realty Advisors