This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Self Storage with Stefan Kulas of SmartStop Asset Management
- Western Canada Apartment Brokerage with Paul Chaput of Institutional Property Advisors
- Growing a Large Portfolio with Noah Gordon of Menkes Developments
- YIMBYism with Chris Spoke of Housing Matters
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities in Canada with Dave Morrison of First National
- Industrial Spec Build in the GTA with Chad Weatherell of Urbacon