This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Asset Management with Alan MacKenzie of Triovest Realty Advisors
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2017 with Chris Potter of PwC
- Succeeding in Small Markets with Mike Bonneveld of Skyline
- The State of Property Management with Scott Ullrich of Gateway Property Management
- Canada’s Tallest Condo Project with Sam Mizrahi
- Alberta Post-Energy with Wendy Waters of GWL Realty Advisors