This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Seniors’ Housing with Brian Kimmel of First National
- Building Condos with Sean Fleming of Metropia
- The Demise of the OMB with Jane Pepino of Aird & Berlis LLP
- Big Data in Real Estate with Matt Popow of CoStar
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2017 with Chris Potter of PwC
- Industrial Spec Build in the GTA with Chad Weatherell of Urbacon