This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- National Retail Investment with Matthew Smith of JLL
- Dirty Properties with Riyaz Punjani of S2S Environmental
- REITs in the Investment World with Tom Dicker of Dynamic Funds
- Analyzing the REITs with Mark Rothschild of Canaccord Genuity
- The Treasury Guy with Jason Ellis of First National Financial
- Multi-Generational Real Estate with Julie Taggart of Taggart Realty Management