This is episode 1 and we’re bursting with pride. We thought we’d use this opportunity to introduce ourselves and the goals of the show, which is why we’ve gone without a guest. We also discuss several news items that are making waves in the commercial real estate, including rising office vacancy rates in Saskatchewan and Slate‘s purchase of all 4 corners of Yonge St and St. Clair in mid-town Toronto. We finish off the show by sharing stories of our best and worst day working in commercial real estate.
- Technology Disruptors In Real Estate with Amy Erixon of Avison Young
- COVID-19 and Development with Kathy Black of Fiera Real Estate
- Real Estate Forums Presents: Anthony Lanni of QuadReal
- Covid-19 Second Wave and Apartment Performance with Tony Irwin of FRPO
- Growing a Large Portfolio with Noah Gordon of Menkes Developments
- GTA Residential Development with Shaun Hildebrand of Urbanation